I'm a full time working mother in an Oil & Gas industry to a lovely & beautiful daughter, Emilda Afiqah. I love everything that a normal women does :). I'm a wife to a very supportive man in the world, Khairil Auzan and have been married since year 2003. I just love to write what I have in my mind about everything but not politic cause I really hate this!
1. Simply, furnish your order details below by email to mychocbliss@yahoo.com a. Name : b. Telephone : c. Address : d. Product Code : e. Quantity : f. Date of Delivery :
2. You may also sms your order to 019-2637088, 019-3797405 or 014-2320079 by providing the following details.
a. Name : b. Telephone : c. Address : d. Product Code : e. Quantity : f. Date of Delivery
3. We will confirm your order within 24hrs. Should you did not receive any confirmation please call us at the above telephone numbers provided.
4. Upon receipt our confirmation, please bank-in or cash deposit the total charges to our 'Maybank Account : No. 5145 6130 5762 (Khairil Auzan Bin Abdul Ghani)". Please email us your bank-in slip/receipt or proof of payment.
5. We will deliver your order 1 - 2 days prior your delivery date request.
6. Delivery is free within Klang Valley. Courier charges will be applied for delivery outside Klang Valley.
Terms and Conditions
1. Full payment is required upon receipt confirmation. 2. All goods sold are not returnable, exchangeable or whatsoever. We reserve the right to forfeit any deposits paid in case of any cancellations once order has been confirmed.
3. Preferably order to make at least 1 week prior to delivery date request.
4. We reserve to change the price without prior notice.
Followers
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Festive Celebration
FC MCB 001
RM 22.00
Merry Christmas - Gift for your love one, friends, relatives, clients etc....
No comments:
Post a Comment